Monday, December 31, 2018

Year in Review 2018



2018 was a busy year for me, both professionally and personally. Career highlights include:

#1. The Publication of Genetic Ethics: An Introduction in October 2018.

#2. A fall term sabbatical as the Fulbright Visiting Research Chair at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.

#3. My paper "Aging, Freedom and Geroscience" was accepted for publication in the journal Rejuvenation Research.

#4. I published a Commentary Reply on gene patents in the American of Journal of Bioethics.

#5. I attended an excellent workshop on happiness at Harvard and am writing up a new chapter for an edited volume from that event.

I have a number of commissioned things to write in 2019, after that I should be able to invest more time in writing more about play and the good life. Happy New Year to all!

Cheers,
Colin