Monday, December 18, 2006

Menu (Dec. 2006)











Blogging will probably be light for the next month as I divide my time between finishing a few research projects and spending time with the family over the holiday period. So I have put together this menu which gives the links to a few recent posts on various topics that I have been contemplating of late.

Cheers,
Colin


"The Priority View: Some Thoughts": some thoughts on priority vs sufficiency.

"The Virtue of Virtue Ethics": why I think virtue ethics is preferable to consequentialism and deontology.

"Luck Egalitarianism": some reflections on the poverty of luck egalitarianism.

And you can read my recent thoughts on genetics and justice on the two posts dealing with the presentations I made this term at Manchester and Oxford.

Cheers,
Colin